Monday, 23 February 2009

"Wagon Wheels"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          The political elite (of all parties) have closed ranks, successfully destroying democracy, leaving us the choice, of a rock or a hard place. I don’t know anyone who wants either Gordo or Cameroon to be the next prime mentalist, but as there are no viable/realistic alternatives, one of them will certainly win  - probably by default - leaving us little, or no better off than we are now.

There must be a reason for all of this? For the blatant disregard for the opinions of the masses, the deliberate shutting down of debate, the destruction of our nation and incorporation into the authoritarian, undemocratic eu and the poor decision making in this recession. I simply cannot believe these MPs and their advisers are really that stupid, and I can’t help thinking there’s something more sinister at work.
So, in the meantime, what can we do, other than to sit helplessly in front of a computer, leaving letters of complaint on the comment columns;
It’s so frustrating.
Every day I feel sicker and sicker as I read the day's news.
"The Wheel of the Wagon is Broken” and we are heading towards the cliff edge very rapidly

No comments: