Thursday, 18 June 2009

Bungee Straps

.
Well I had a good day in Thame....and I got my 'whats-a-names'.
Actually I was after straps to hold the organ and cart steady in the back.
You can get stretchy ones called 'bungee' straps, maybe OK for somethings but not quite right for heavy items.

Oh Yes. A trip to the market would not be complete without a few delicacies!
This is the only place for miles around where I can get 'White Pud'.
The other was a new one for me.
"Stilton and Celery" sausage!
The chap in the market was cooking them there, and let you try a piece (or two)...excellent.
I'm sure I'd not have bought them.....without a little taster first.

.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Hi, I would like to nominate you for an award.
Please see my blog
Thanks

Bernard said...

Thank you Annette,
but,
Firstly, I am not very keen on pasting anything on my blogs which may contain non-secure items.
Secondly, as Dickibo said on his blog:-
“I don’t have many ‘commenters’ so amn’t in a position to nominate 10! – or anything like that number, so…….I’m gonna continue to be an individualist”.
Cheers......Bernard

Foody said...

Wey heeeey!!! White pudding outside Scotland and Ireland.
Wonder which type it was. The Scottish type, very tasty, is oatmeal based with loads of fat and the Irish type is I-don't-know-what-but-it's-tasty based with loads of fat.
Was yours rough, oaty and loose or smooth and sticky?
Stilton- yuck!
Celery - yuck!