Having a bad start today.
For some reason the Word Processor has developed a mind of its own and keeps changing fonts and line height when I copy and paste to blogger.
I'll just make this a 'quickie' now and try to sort the problem out this afternoon.
The above picture was taken at Swindon on Saturday and just thought how realistic they had made everything. Most of the figures you can see are not in fact real. In fact whilst I was there on Saturday morning, us humans were outnumbered by wax dummies.
With all this nostalgia ...I feel a ditty coming to me.
There was a young lady at Crewe
Who wanted to catch the 2: 2.
Said a porter.. "Don't worry,
Or hurry or scurry,
It's a minute or two....to 2: 2 ".
The museum had a vast store of 'bit 'n bobs' like this row of vintage office chairs.
And now comes another ditty to suit......
An accident really uncanny
Befell a respectable Granny;
She sat down in a chair
While her false teeth were there,
And bit herself right in......a rather tender place!
No comments:
Post a Comment