Saturday, 30 May 2009

A Revival ?

Seems to be working again...I wonder what was up?
At first I thought it was because I had used up all my allocated free space?
All these pictures use up quite a few 'Gig', so I'm told. I must find out how to take pictures at a different (lower) resolution.
Do you know, I had no printed instructions with my camera....all the technical bits came on a disc, and I now have to fire up the computer, just to find out how to use the camera!

So....shall I use Tracker-bar as the main one.....or Monkey-organ?
I had thought of having an organ biased version with little bits of organ topics for us grinders and then a second blog with all sorts of eclectic (borrowing freely from various sources - not exclusive in opinion or taste - yes, that will do) snippets with a musical theme.

Therefore if Tracker-bar keeps working, I shall use this for "Organics".
......Organs & Mechanics.

I will keep Monkey-organ for light hearted trivia !

 I will start tomorrow ......maybe.


No comments: