Friday, 8 May 2009

'Like Two Peas'

 

I found quite a number of musical ditties related to fashion. 'Champagne Charlie' came to mind, as did 'The Man who broke the Bank at Monte Carlo'  but after a bit I decided on Fred, mainly because the front sheet was in colour.
I am often told that I have no 'dress sense' whatever, but having never tried on a dress this is hardly surprising!
I'm the sort of person that makes things last until they drop off me or get relegated to 'garden attire'. In fact this little morsel sums me up to a tee.

                     I never cared for Fashion,
                         I find a trifle tame
                   My fellow creatures passion
                      For looking all the same;
                    Let those those who please
                           Be like two peas,
                   But spare this poor old man,
                             It pleases me
                            To look and be
                       As different as I can.

Especially when Organ Grinding.
 

And before you enquire......Yes I have appeared in public dressed like this!!!!

 

No comments: