I know I have the music...it must be included in an album. Ah well, that's life.
After mentioning lawn-mowers that wouldn't start, I thought mine might be the first to play up.
I always find it is best to threaten them..."Now look here if you don't start this year, it's up the tip for you....I shall replace you with a new one !"
Started first time.
It was a bit heavy going mind you but it looks as if I managed to get straight lines.
It always takes longer at this time of the year because you have to mow round clumps of daffodils and I hate cutting the heads of the primroses.
Managed to miss these....it has been a good year for primrose. I have hundreds all over the lawn...they seed themselves every year. I used to dig them carefully out of the grass and replant them somewhere else but with hundereds to do it would take too much time.
Oh well, first cut of the season done.....time for a bottle of "Old Tom".
3 comments:
Thats a lovely garden, no way could we do lines on ours, it's so lumpy you could never do a straight line. Every one's the same here.
As for the flowers, they are lovely but I have never seen so many weeds as we have got in our garden, and they are huge.Just started to get rid of them but it's going to take some time.
Thank you Annette....Since I retired I have made my patch a low maintenance garden.Lots of shrubs and trees. I don't bother with annuals any more and as for weeds....well we all get them.
Don't forget to mind your back !
Er, yes I know!
Post a Comment