And now for something completely different ...as the say.
A beautiful bell carilion clock.
What else can I say ?
A Work in Progress
-
I am still in the land of the living, t has just been to hot to sit inside
and work through my holiday photos. We have been out for lunches and found
a new...
2 hours ago
2 comments:
Hi Kippers
Nice clock pity its not organ pipes,bells seem to clash when they are playing
Welcome on board !
I was expecting you to have a name like "fusee" or "brocot" .
Is this an organ 'reservoir' or one full of water ?
The next step is to set up a profile. If you click on the blue "Kippers Dickie" it will take you to my profile where I list all my favourites. If for instance you put clocks...all people into clocks get listed together. Easy to find other people with similar interests.
Cheers.....Bernard
Post a Comment