As this is in Australia, I afraid I havn't seen the band in motion, but is very similar to the YouTube clip I posted on Saurday 21 Feb. 09.


Details from Derek:-
"I first saw this organ in a video that my friend in Newzealand sent to me in 2001/2 and it inspired me to make the "bandsmen" for my 26/7er I guessed the musicians would be about 18" to 24" hight but mine could only be 6" high so I had a bit of scaling down to do, the biggest problem was to make the eyes blink but managed that with a puff of air to a mechanism in the head, I have the same muso's ie,bass player, violin player, bandmaster,trumpet player and bass drummer,and they all play along with the music as in the full size one."
2 comments:
Hi Kippers,
If you would like to email me your postal address i will send you a DVD of the 27er showing the "mods" i have done on the J.S. 26er plans this DVD will also let you see the bandsmen working
Thank you Derek, Will do.
Post a Comment